Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Krishi Vikas Services (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser : means any natural or legal person, a major, established in France, holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its listings. Add first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account : refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its listings.
- Krishi Vikas : means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site Abybaby E-Com Pvt Ltd, registered at the Trade and Companies Register of Kolkata.
- Customer Service : Krishi Vikas means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Krishi Vikas Service : Krishi Vikas means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by Krishi Vikas accessed mainly from the URL https://krishivikas.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet Krishi Vikas.
- Mobile Site : is the mobile site operated by Krishi Vikas accessible from the URL https://krishivikas.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access via their mobile phone service.
- User : any visitor with access to Krishi Vikas Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Krishi Vikas accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Krishi Vikas can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Krishi Vikas reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Krishi Vikas.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service Krishi Vikas.